Something about Fridays makes me want to listen to music all day. And while I’m almost always listening to podcasts, music helps me when I really need to focus or looking for an extra dose of inspiration. I put together a playlist to share some of my favorite songs at the moment. These songs leave me feeling happy, inspired and even a little bit cozy. And for those Autumn Fridays, I want moody vibes to ease me into the weekend.
- Wide Eyes – Local Natives | Play
- Conqueror – AURORA | Play
- How Are You True – Cage the Elephant | Play
- Born Again – Josh Garrels | Play
- Laugh About It – Paper Route | Play
- Scorpion Fish – Beatenburg | Play
- Pure – Luke Sital-Singh | Play
- Wonderwall – Oasis | Play
- Turn Your Love – Half Moon Run | Play
- The Wolves – Ben Howard | Play
- Reunite – Isbells | Play
- Bloom – The Paper Kites | Play
I also saved this playlist on Spotify here.
What are some of your favorite songs? What bands or artists inspire you the most? Please share any recommendations in the comments below!