Happy Monday! We are a week away from MAY! 2017 is flying by and I don’t know about you but I’m really so ready for the easy breezy vibes of summer. Since I’m still in a little bit of shock that we’ve managed to already be this far along this year I wanted to share 5 things that are summer related. To you know, ease into the fact that my to do list just continues on season to season.
- Summer is the season of salads and I just devoured this article from A Cup Of Jo blog, 8 Common Salad Mistakes YOU DON’T KNOW UNTIL YOU KNOW, so go on and up that salad game!
- I’ve recently rediscovered my cookbook from HEMSLEY|HEMSLEY, so many goodies in there, but I’m looking forward to making this quick Quinoa Tabbouleh ALOT over the next few months.
- On the note of those sunshine(y) months this is my favorite sunscreen, yes even for my face! *If you have sensitive skin I’d recommend this one specifically for your visage!
- I don’t think my husband and I will be doing much traveling this summer (sadly!) so we plan to do as much “staycationing” as possible, I’m really looking forward to our next trip to Ojo Caliente or Sunrise Springs – if you’re in the Santa Fe area I’d TOTALLY recommend a day trip to either! Ojo has these “green chile fries” on the menu that I just love, they’re potato crusted green chile strips that come with this great hot and sweet vinegar. We haven’t been to Sunrise Springs yet, BUT I hear they have puppy play and Silkie chickens that you can be around as animal therapy!
- I’ve heard through the grapevine (aka Instagram) that Coyote Cantina has started a Sunday Funday Brunch – I’m so all over that, they’re doing bloody mary’s, mimosas, music and have new brunch and their regular menu options!
***And just throwing this one in for good measure, Barack Obama Being Michelle’s Instagram Husband
Good vibes my friends, good, GOOD vibes to you all!