It’s Monday again! I don’t think I’ll ever stop being surprised at the quickness that Monday seems to roll around. Time is just flying by! As I type this it’s been pretty darn nice in Santa Fe, New Mexico. We’ve had temperatures in the high 60’s and 70’s, everything is green and we’ve even been graced with rain showers already. If you know anything about Santa Fe you know how GOOD it smells after a rain and how pretty the adobe can look totally soaked. SIGH, it’s dreamy. AND I should just really note that Santa Fe is a dreamy place to call home. It’s enchanting, beautiful and cozy, even if you have to dig a little deeper to see it.
So, in the same vein here are some THINGS I’ve been enchanted by, encouraged by, found beauty in or just simply added a bit to my world in the past few weeks.
I’m so glad you’re here again with me for another Monday. Let’s do this!
- I’ve been totally obsessed with Sigrid Raabe and her single (Don’t Kill My Vibe) there are a few versions ALL are GREAT and ALL are on my current Spotify playlist. I can’t get enough of her whole EP, but Don’t Kill My Vibe is like my spirit animal.
- I’m a big fan of author Eckhart Tolle but he can be a hard read… it’s alot to follow and comprehend if you’ve ever picked up one of his books YOU KNOW. BUT, I just started his audio book version of The Power Of Now and just could not recommend it more. His work is powerful in changing your perspective, in giving you perspective and helping you become more present and more mindful. I just can’t recommend the audio book versions of his books MORE… if you’re into this kinda stuff that is.
- This blog post from Lee From American on life with PCOS – I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 21 and it’s been a totally exhausting journey since, one that I’ve sadly shy’d away from and am now actively trying to nurture and be more on top of.
- Rosewater spray, ROSEWATER SPARY, r o s e w a t e r spray – It get’s me through that 3pm slump time like Whoa! I like this brand, Heritage Store.
- This “smart” blotting paper by Dinoplatz Der Brachiosaurus – because – hello summer, hello shine! And also sometimes you just need cute/practical things.
PEACE, LOVE AND KINDESS to you this week!