H E L L O M O N D A Y !
Bring on the coffee as another week begins, am I right? Are you ready for it? Well, it’s happening regardless. I can’t quite decide if I am ready for this week but I do know that I’m loving the weather recently. I find myself continuously wanting to lounge around outside and just soak it all in! The crispness of the mornings, the sparatic rain showers and the lightning storms are my favorite right now.
This week I’m sharing 5 things that I’ve been curious about, have been wanting to try, wear or make. So here it goes.
- First up are the products from Franklin & Whitman. I’ve been on the hunt for a good mask and their botanical steams just look beyond amazing. I’m getting extremely close to making my first purchase!
- Next is this sweatshirt and really so many things from Spiritual Gangster. The personality of this brand is great. I found a few pieces in a local store and the quality of the fabrics are the type that make you never want to change. A little pricy, but when I give in I’m sure it will be worth it.
- Vital Proteins, especially their collagen peptides. What is collagen? Their site breaks it down for us, “Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is a primary bulding block of skin, hair, nails, bones, tendons, joints, and cartilage. It is considered the ‘glue that holds the body together’.” So really why wouldn’t adding this to your routine make sense?
- Sun Potion’s Ashwagandha, which according to their site can help:
- Tonify the immune system
- Inspire Vigor and Strength
- Increase the body’s levels of Super Oxide Dismutase
- Harmonize Mind, Body, and Spirit
- Reduce the effects of mental, emotional, and physical stress
- Lastly, I’ve been getting the itch to try making homemade almond milk. Twist of Lemons shares some of her favorite combos here. I also may know that Nicole has starting making her own almond milk, sooooo maybe we can convince her to give us a how-to on her next week here at From Good Intentions!
There you have it my five things for this week, I hope you find interest in some of them yourself! If you have personally tried any of the above I’d love to hear what you thought!
Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead!
xo | sm