WOW what a Monday! I better get some good sleep this week if today was a glimpse into what it’s going to be like! Did you survive yours or are you wondering how it’s not actually Friday? Well, it is in fact Monday and that means it’s time for a 5 things post here on From Good Intentions.
- I’m starting my 5 things off with a quote that my agenda presented to me last week. Did anyone else read this one? I felt it added just the right amount of motivation:
“It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.”
-Leonardo Da Vinci
2. If you also read that quote last week that means you have a Rifle Paper Co. agenda, and if you are in need of one I highly suggest their collection. The size of these are just perfect, clearly I am a sucker for all their designs, I love the hidden gold spiral and yes, the quotes.
3. This girl, Dani Austin is a fashion blogger who is definitely making things HAPPEN. I follow her on Instagram and recently she announced that she achieved one of her goals for this year by doing a collaboration with Nordstrom. How cool is that?! Gotta give credit when credit is deserved, am I right!
4. After hearing this song for the first time I can’t get it out of my head….
5. I’m going to add on to Andie’s confession about jumping on the Harry Styles band wagon and leave this little gem right here for you.
That’s it wishing you a wonderful week ahead! YOU GOT THIS!
xo | sm