Mondays, love them or hate them? One thing I have to give them credit for is the feeling of a fresh start! So cheers to a new week!
This weeks five things may be more on the random side but let’s find out.
• If you follow any fashion bloggers you most definitely already know about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. If you don’t know, Nordstrom is offering discounted prices on their new items—which are giving me all the fall vibes! Their sale goes on until the sixth so if you are interested—get shopping—so many things are already selling out—who knew.
• After hearing great things about the book Big Magic I ordered a copy and I’m looking forward to sitting down with it soon. I will let you know what I think when the time comes!
• I’m currently finding loads of inspiration from In the Company of Women, if you are looking for an easy read to keep yourself motivated I suggest you pick up a copy. The book features multiple artist, makers, and entrepreneurs who are making their dreams reality.
• Speaking of awesome women doing awesome things, I’m just itching at what my first purchase from Genuine & Ginger is going to be. I have been following Kyla for awhile now and love her vision. I know it’s only a matter of time before I grab something from her shop.
• Lastly I’m leaving you with these words, “A goal should scare you a little and excite you a lot.”
I hope you all have a great week ahead. Stay motivated and keep making and chasing your goals!
xo | sm