These puppy pops are a homemade version of “Frosty Paws” it’s basically a healthy smoothie for your pup! Made with yogurt, peanut butter, bananas and honey, these are so simple to whip up and such a special treat for your furry friend.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 cups yogurt
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Muffin tin, muffin liners
- Mini dog treats like these
Here’s what you do:
- Add banana,honey, yogurt and peanut butter to blender. Blend until well combined.
- Fill muffin tin with liners and pour contents from blender.
- Add one mini dog treat to the top of each pop. *NOTE: you can crush up one treat and use as a sprinkle topping, we’ve we did and thought helped add some character to these treats.
- Freeze for 24 hours
These pops will take a while to freeze and fully harden, they also melt pretty quickly so be sure to serve them in a dog treat safe zone!
– With love, AF and NG